Oxide and Nonoxide Ceramic Engineering
Toughened Ceramic Engineering
Ceramic Processing and Applications
Ph.D., Pusan National University, Korea, 1987
1. Park, H. C., et al., "Mullite ceramics derived from coal fly ash", Journal of Material Science Letters, Vol.20, pp1089-1091, 2001.
2. Park, H. C., et al., "Reaction sintering and microstructural development in the system Al2O3-Al″, Journal of European Ceramic Society, Vol. 21, pp 2383-2391, 2001.
3. Park, H. C., et al.,"Dispersion stability of Y-TZP/Ce-TZP powder system and slip castin″
Journal of Material Science, Vol. 37, pp 1661-1665, 2002.
4. Park, H. C., et al.,"Variation of electrical resistance during fracture of silicon nitride-silicon carbide whisker-boron nitride laminate composit″, Journal of Material Science Letters, Vol. 21,pp 1047- 1049, 2002.
5. Park, H. C., et al.,"Suspension characteristics and rheological properties of mullite/zirconia powder in methyl isobutyl keton″ Journal of Material Science. Vol, 37, pp 4405-4410, 2002.
6. Park, H. C., et al.,"Dispersion and rheological properties of alumina/zirconia slurries with methyl isobutyl ketone/ethanol solvent″, Journal of Materials Synthesis and Processing, Vol. 10, No. 5, 2002.
7. Park, H. C., et al.,"Fracture strength and damage resistance of slip cast Y-TZP/Ce-TZ″, Journal of Material Science. Vol. 38, pp 561- 564, 2003.
8. Park, H. C., et al., "Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis of ZrB2 in the System ZrB2-B2O3-Fe2O3-Al," Journal of Material Science Letters, Vol. 19, pp. 469-471, 2000.
9. Park, H. C., et al., "Sintering and Microstructure Development in the System MgO-TiO2," Journal of Material Science, Vol. 33, No. 4, pp. 4321-4325, 1998.
10. Park, H. C., et al., "Sintering, Microstructure and Mechnical Properties of ALON-ALN Particle Composite," British Ceramic Transactions, Vol. 97, No. 3, pp. 97-104, 1998.
11. Park, H. C., et al., "Grain Growth in Sintered MaAl2O4 Spinel," Journal of Material Science Letters, Vol. 16, pp. 1841-1844, 1997.
Visiting Researcher, School of Materials, Leeds University, U.K. (1990-1991)
Professor, Department of Inorganic Materials Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1988-Present)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, ACS, KCS
Publishing Editor, The Korean Ceramic Society (1992-1993)
Fellow, The Materials Research Society of Korea (1999-2000)
Honors and Awards
Academic Advance Award, The Korean Ceramic Society, Korea (1993)
International Joint Research & Activities
Joint Research with Professor R. Stevens of Bath University, U.K., Supported by KRF (1999-2001)